Day 18: A Few of My Favorite Things
- Birds. I have a huge infatuation for birds but not necessarily the live and breathing type. I love cartoons and jewelry and paintings and everything. And owls are my favorite! Here are just two things I have in my kitchen, Owl and Birdhouse salt and pepper shakers.
- Pie crust. I recently made cookies from pie crust and they were pretty good. Next time I’ll do a few things different to make them better.
- Shoes. I have a shoe addiction. Last year I got rid of 14 pairs of shoes and I still have about 30 or more in my closet. And I want more.
- Massages. Almost a year ago I got a membership and I have never looked back. I get at least one once a month and I love it. It’s something I do for me. And it helps relieve some pain since my car accident.
- Candy. Perhaps, my two ultimate favorites are Caramellos and Lindt’s Toffe Crunch. Unfortunately, the I haven’t seen the latter for sale anywhere in 2 years.
- Sleeping. I love it oh so much! If I don’t get at least 8-9 hours a night, I am one cranky girl. I usually get to bed with plenty of time to get my beauty sleep.
I forgot to tell you guys that I got my hair cut and dyed last week, but you probably spotted it in my last post. I went to a salon to get my brown redone and my hair cut. Apparently the last person to cut my hair didn’t do a very good job and she had to cut it a little shorter than I prefer but I think it looks okay. I did the purple and pink on my own. I wanted more of a faded, hombre affect but I’m pretty excited about how it turned out anyway.
Check out my other lists here.