Day 10: At this Moment
- Tired from a fun day at the Zoo. First we went to Crema Coffeehouse and met up with some of Ryan’s co-workers, drank a delicious latte and ate an incredible sweet potato waffle. We all went to the zoo – where we got our membership, yay! – and saw soooo many animals. Then went to an ice cream shop called Sweet Action. That leads me to–
- Ryan is sleeping on the couch. He is adorable.
- Reading feeds from my greader. I swear it’s never ending but right now I only have 3 unread items. YES!
- Looking around my new home and thinking of everything that needs to get done by the end of the month because it’s one my goals for September.
- Wondering when I should finally turn on our clothes washer and dryer for the first time. Not now, obviously.
- I feel loved. At this moment and always.
Check out my other lists here.