Day 15: Never Have I Ever
- Sky-dive. My mom went sky-diving quite a few times when she was younger – we have pictures of her that I wish I had to post – and it’s always something I thought I could do because she did it.
- Bungy Jump. Every person I know that has done this has told me how much fun it is and that I should do it too. It’s on my list!
- Traveled to Australia, UK, or Thailand. These are places I would very much love visit in the future.
- Been fluent in a foreign language. I studied German 2 years in high school and took three quarters in college, and even visited Germany for 5 weeks, but I was never fluent.
- Ride a horse, elephant or camel. That would be a dream.
If I ever got to do all of these things, I would die a happy girl.
Check out my other lists here.