Day 23: If I Won the Lottery
- I would pay off my debt.
- I would buy my mom a house.
- I would buy my brother a house.
- I would buy myself a house.
- I would have my schooling fully paid for.
- I would create my dream space.
- I would eat at the most amazing (and expensive) restaurant and not worry about the check.
- Donate to a charity. Not sure which but I would research that.
- I would see family more by flying to see them and vice versa.
- I would travel to places I’ve never been.
Over the weekend, Ryan and I were taken to downtown Denver to walk around by some friends. We went to the the Tattered Cover book store where I bought my first high altitude cookbook. We also visited the I heart Denver store where they have an amazing variety by local artists. Ryan bought a cutest needle felting kit of an owl. I will let you know how it comes out.
here are some adorable crochet scarves I spotted at I heart Denver.